Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Go Gabby!!!

Rockin Roll Classic


I had such a good time at our First Home meet. I had my whole family there and my coach even got to go. She usually can not go so to hear here cheering for me was so cool! My Bars and Vault were so much better! I was 3rd in my age group and all ages! Our team was First place and it was awsome! I can't wait till the Emerald Team Challenge. Here are my scores.......


Vault 8.95 3rd place

Bars 8.225 2nd place

Beam 9.125 5th place

Floor 9.25 2nd place

All Around 35.55


Getting better each time!



3 comments:

Lillie said...

love the blog!!!! you did so good!!!!! keep on rockin!!! bffs forever!!! lillie

Karsyn said...

hi gabby this is Karsyn i love the blog. i did't do my music so i don't know how.Karsyn.

Stephanie said...

Hi Gabby, I love all the pictures in the blog.