Friday, February 22, 2008

Top Ten!!!

I had a successful Scottsdale Show. I was Top Ten in, 10 and under Half Arabian Hunter Pleasure walk trot, on my moms horse Moose! She wasn't as good for me as she was in the begining of the show, we actually cantered in the class 2 times which I wasn't suppose to do but it was fun anyway. Then I rode Cobi and was Top Ten in, 10 and under Country Pleasure Walk trot. I love riding saddle seat. It is so much fun. But the best part of the week was when my brother Kade was Top Ten 13 and under Western Pleasure in a class of 25! He was 3rd over all!! We were so excited for him! This is his first year in that division. Stay tuned for some more pictures of him and my mom. She is jumping for the first time and is having so much fun. She almost fell off the other day. But today she was 3rd! Can't wait to see how she does tomorrow. I have been helping hand out ribbons and trophies and having a lot of fun. See all of you on Monday.

No comments: